2014 Southern Conference of Bar Presidents
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
October 9-11, 2014
Click here to download the registration form. Please email your registration form.
Please make your hotel reservations directly with the hotel.
Please check back for more information on our event schedule.
Horseback riding, Buck Island tours, snorkeling, beaches and duty free shopping are some the the many activities that await you.
Please refer to the registration form and let us know what types of activities that you would like to participating in.
Please make reservations by January 31, 2014 to get the special $180/night rate. Mention special code Southern Conference of Bar Presidents. Call 800-524-2000 or register online.
Dive Into The USVI - Explore The Islands !
Get a Taste of the Virgin Islands
When you're ready to indulge your senses, the ultimate Caribbean experience awaits you.
No matter how you desire to spend your time, our islands offer enough amazing options to make even the decision enjoyable.Relax on the beach in the morning, explore a colonial church in the afternoon, and have a romantic dinner in the evening. Such is the extraordinary day in the life of a visitor to the U.S. Virgin Islands. Due to our unique history and picturesque settings, you will find an experience unlike anything else in the Caribbean. The Virgin Islands is located in the Lesser Antilles of the Caribbean and consists primarily of the islands of St. Croix, St. John and
St. Thomas along with numerous lesser cays.
- The perfect place to explore the turquoise sea!
- St. Croix is the largest of the three islands.
- Alexander Hamilton grew up on St. Croix.
- The United States purchased the Virgin Islands in 1917 for 25 million in gold from Denmark.
- Buck Island-One of the three underwater national monuments in the United States.
- St. Croix is Point Udall Easternmost point of the United States.
- One of the Caribbean's finest award winning rums-Cruzan Rum is produced in St. Croix.
- Tour Captain Morgan Rum Distillery.
- The Annual St. Croix Iron Man 70.3 Triathlon is on of the Premier destination triathlons in the World!
- Exotic island scenery of St. Croix offers eco-tours, horseback ride, rainforest and turquoise waters, mountain biking, historic walking tours and Moko Jumbie dancers and fire dancers.
- St. Croix is a sensational setting for sailing, kayaking in the bioluminescence bay, eco lodges, snorkeling and eco adventures.
- Charter a yacht, or chart a course for fun!
- St. Thomas has something for everyone, from dazzling golf courses to fascinating historical sites, and even a thrilling 700-foot skylift to the top of Charlotte Amalie.
- Famous for its lively nightlife, St. Thomas has plenty of popular places for all the singing and dancing you could ever want.
- Nighttime activities revolve around the major resorts, but you'll also find many smaller venues with open mic nights and DJs spinning until dawn.
- Explore the marvels of St. Thomas with Audubon Society-sponsored bird-watching torus, historic walks.
- World-class stunning scenic golf course.
- St. Thomas is one of the world's premier sportfishing destinations.
- St. Thomas hosts a variety of world class sporting events, from glamorous regattas to highly competitive tennis, basketball and sportfishing tournaments.
- Feel the blissful waters of St. John!
- Laurence Rockefeller donated over 5,000 acres of land to the National Park Service.
- Two-thirds of the island is designated as national forest.
- St. John is renowned for its crystal sands and underwater nature trails.
- Upscale resorts and intimate eco-tents.
- Get in touch with nature on St. John by choosing activities such as hiking, biking and horseback riding and snorkeling.